- First time users will need to install the appropriate VMware client.
VMware View Client - Windows 32-bit client Updated: 10/22/2013
VMware View Client - Windows 64-bit client Updated: 10/22/2013
- Choose Run, Click Next->
- Accept license agreement, click next->
- Use the default features, click Next->
- Important: type in the default connection server
- Accept all defaults and click Next-> until finished.
- First time users will also need to install the VPN client.
F5 VPN Software
- Choose Run
- Click Next->Install->Finish
- Return to Remote Access Portal Page
- Read notification and click "I Agree" link.
- Login with Username and Password
- Once you connect you will be automatically be logged into the VMware client.
- Highlight the displayed menu and choose connect.